Age Requirement for Kindergarten
It is the School Board's policy to admit to kindergarten in September of each year children who will be five years of age on or before October 1.
Please present all completed documents at time of registration.
Click on the links below in red to download the forms.
- Deed of the Home
- Mortgage Statement
- Ridgewood Property Tax Bill
- Lease: Original signed and current lease clearly indicating termination date, name of tenants and children; If original, signed lease does not show your name and name(s) of student(s) you must have a notarized Affidavit of Landlord.
- Affidavit of Landlord with Proof of Rent Payment:
Proof of payment in the form of a cancelled check or receipt showing current period rent payment
Name of all tenants and students who reside within the dwelling
- Provide three (3) of the following
- Current PSE&G Bill or Other Utility Bill (ex: Ridgewood Water Company)
- Television Bill (Optimum, Verizon, Satellite)
- Current Financial Statement
- NJ Vehicle Registration
- Voter Registration Card
- Other proof as per N.J.S.A 18A; N.J.A.C.6A
- Student(s) Birth Certificate Passport is not acceptable due to state law.
Provide any court order regarding legal guardianship, if applicable. If the person registering the student is not the court ordered legal guardian, you must provide completed and a notarized Affidavit of Parent and notarized Oath of Support, if qualified.
If Divorced, must provide proof of residential custody/joint legal custody.
NJ law prohibits students from entering school without a Record of Immunization
Physical Exam and Immunization Requirements